THANK YOU !

April 07, 2017





WOW ! okay so I have hit 1k+ followers?? I have been gaining followers likes crazy lately and it made me realize some things which I'll get to below.

So i want to start off by saying how thankful I am for everyone that has supported me as my accounts grew. I am thankful to the many lovely people who have been so kind and supportive to me. And I am thankful to everyone in the blogging community who has given me advice, tips and criticism as it really has helped me.

Bloggers who have inspired me - Vanilla Highlights , Freshly Pickked and Cartia Mallan ❤ so shoutout to those lovely ladies 😘

I started blogging when I was 11 , aka when I was first introduced to blogger , and I was blogging about EVERYTHING . I made some pretty weird blog posts too . Then when I was 12 I started doing it more seriously , and I started posting lookbooks and makeup looks. And at 13 was when I was really into blogging and I had all of my goals set out for where I wanted to go with my blog. This year I am focusing on getting the best quality content out there and try to make women feel empowered and strong , because empowering other women is cool !!

As a person I do think I have grown as there are things I have seen/read that have really opened up my eyes on some topics and I think that it has made me better as a person. For example, seeing women-empowering posts made me realise many things about being strong minded and independent and I think those are some good things to have in your personality .

I hope that I do inspire some people, help people or do anything I possible can to make people feel safe and happy. So thank you for being with me as I grew.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this very long post, and just remember that if you everrr need to talk to someone , my DM and email are open 24/7 !!!

- Kayley 😘💞

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments