INTERVIEW WITH TARA , AKA FASHION BAMBINI

October 02, 2016


Hello everyone! This is my new blog, as I wanted to start fresh! I interviewed Tara, from Fashion Bambini (her social media will all be linked below) ! I am doing a small project/series where I interview bloggers! I'm interviewing my favourite bloggers, so if you think you are one, comment so I can email you! Here is the first interview!


Who is your style inspiration, and why?
My style inspirations are continuously changing. At the moment I'm heavily inspired by Iris Apfel and Instagrammers such as @betsyjohnson_ and @vuthien239. They are all strong females and carry a unique sense of style that heavily differs from the norm.

Where are your favorite places to shop?I prefer buying my clothes from second-hand fashion markets as I find more unique pieces that no one else has. Additionally, this has the benefit of sustainable fashion in regards to reducing my purchases of fast fashion which is often socially and environmentally exploitive. 

What do you hope to achieve with your Instagram page?
I hope to inspire other people to dress for themselves and find their own sense of style. At the moment I post for fun while also having the opportunity to work with small to large businesses in promoting products such as clothing pieces and accessories. 

Why do you dress the way you do?
I dress how I do because I feel like myself in my clothes. 

What era do you choose your clothes from (or is it a mix?)


I don't dress to a specific era. If I do, it's usually because I like a certain piece associated with, from or inspired by that era. Over the past few years I've been loving the 90's and 70's trends. 

TARA'S SOCIAL MEDIA -
Instagram - @fashionbambini  // www.Instagram.com/fashionbambini
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qidWDDOhyE&feature=autoshare
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fashionbambini/?fref=ts
Blog - http://fashionbambini.blogspot.com.au/
Store - http://stellarbtq.tictail.com/

Best of luck with your blog and Instagram Tara!

Kayley x
My social media -
Instagram - @kisforkayley
Twitter - @kisforkayleyxo
facebook - kisforkayley
Youtube - Kayley Robertshaw

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
    libri per bambini

    ReplyDelete