PLAYLIST 1 //

April 06, 2017




Hello guys and girls!! For todays blog post I made a playlist of all my favorite songs and artists !
If you want to follow me on spotify , just search up - @kayleyrobert_
I am a huuuge music lover and I love soo many artists and bands so I thought I would share my love for them through a playlist !

Some of these songs will be new and some will be older ! enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments section :)


  1. loving someone - The 1975
  2.  now or never - Halsey (this one was just released !!)
  3. RIP 2 my youth - The Neighbourhood 
  4. This is Gospel - Panic ! at the disco
  5. swim against the tide - The Japanese House
  6. WILD - troye sivan
  7. You love like - Melanie martinez (this is an unreleased song! email me if you would like a copy !!)
  8. Glasgow - catfish and the bottlemen
  9. Love me - The 1975
  10. Tokyo drift - Mallrat
  11. wait a minute ! - Willow (smith)
  12. Ridin Round - Kali Uchis
  13. Teen Idle - Marina and the diamonds 
  14. Love club - Lorde
  15. Loner - Kali Uchis
  16. Back to black - amy winehouse
  17. Message man - Twenty One Pilots
  18. Arabella - Arctic Monkeys
  19. Eventually - Tame Impala
  20. Our Town - sticky fingers

Thats all the songs I could think of, and if you liked these songs definitely let me know and I'll make more posts like this!

My social media is to the right of my blog >>>

If you haven't already , check out my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr4LNjLAEL-DglWql0Cj4XQ

- Kayley xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments